Monday, March 26, 2012

A couple days of sun provide natural healing energy and after a week that began with stomach flu, I needed them. I love watching the neighborhood cats stretched out in the same rays I enjoy, burning away winter's heavy coats and perhaps tired joints and muscles. My own cat, now fifteen, spent most of winter sleeping on a heating pad and now gets to split her time between natural Vitamin D sunshine and that still-available heating pad.

Rain is promised for tomorrow and the rest of spring break. That's typical for northwest Oregon. On the plus side, there's plenty of snow in the mountains for all the cold-weather and white-powder addicts. You can probably tell that I am not one of them. I like my comfy home, settled before my computer, cup of coffee to keep me company.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Judy!
    Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my post at the A-Z Blog! I'm sorry the signature thing isn't working for you. My advice is to read the post again, and keep trying. There were many who had to try four and five times before they figured it out. You're welcome to practice leaving signatures at my place, I don't mind extra comments at all. Another thing that I suggest is to enable people to reply to your comments by email. In the FAQ section at the A-Z blog is an explanation of how to make that setting change. That's how I usually acknowledge commenters. It takes a lot longer to click on the person's name (wait for page to load) click on persons blog, hoping that of the three listed, you've picked the right one that's the A-Z participating blog, wait for page to load. Read a post, leave a comment, THEN have a chance to also respond to the comment left for me. I can safely say that when we're all running around meeting new people, if it's hard to comment, they won't. And don't we all want comments?
    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-Host of the April A to Z Challenge
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete